BRIDAL SURVIVAL KIT! Urban Decay’s gift-ready box contains beautifiers that will keep her looking AMAZING until the last guest leaves.
• Razor Sharp Ultra-Definition Finishing Powder – (3.75 g mini) diffuses lines for a flawless airbrushed
look, and the translucent shade suits all skin tones. The photographer and the DJ can flash their
brightest lights her way because she’ll still look AMAZING.
• Eyeshadow Primer Potion – (Full Size) ensures her eyeshadow stays vibrant, true and CREASE-FREE
throughout the ceremony, pictures, dancing and well-after her garter comes off.
• Supercurl Curling Mascara – boosts, separates and conditions lashes, while its supersculpting
polymers hold the curl. Even if she throws a tirade at some point, no one will be able to hate her with
• Lip Junkie Lip Gloss in Midnight Cowboy – (Travel Size 3.6 ml) gives her all the shine she wants
without any tacky stickiness. This soft, cushiony-textured gloss endures, and the sheer nude sparkle
of Midnight Cowboy can be worn alone or over any shade of lipstick.
• All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray – (15 ml spray bottle; perfect for her purse!) is a
weightless mist that sets makeup for 16 hours. It utilizes temperature control technology to prevent
makeup from melting off when it’s hot and humid outside or from becoming dehydrated when it’s
cold and dry.
• Marshmallow Sparkling Lickable Body Powder – (Travel Size 10g) a glistening, edible body powder
to highlight her shoulders and décolletage beautifully, as well as treat her other half to a little dessert
Urban Bride (SRP $42) is available at ULTA and select Macy’s. Or, online at ulta.com, Sephora.com and
I wish I had this kit handy for my own wedding a few years back instead of packing a ton of random products, and it would have been great for all those other weddings that I have attended. Plus Midnight Cowboy is probably one of my top five eye shadow colors of all time – now in a lip gloss, I am now officially obsessed. What a beautiful idea to have the keepsake box as well.
Would YOU be an Urban Bride?