I actually found this at the gift shop in the hospital where I work! Love the fact that we have the ability to fill out a form and say “take it out of my paycheck!” Awesome. Also, dangerous. lol
Here is some info I grabbed from their website because I knew nothing about them. So this is an education for all of us!
“All the good stuff, none of the bad stuff.”™ What does that mean? Well…
“All of the good stuff…
- 70% organic skin conditioning lotion and moisturizer for hand and body
- Shampoo & Conditionerwith honey and spirulina
- Triple milled oatmeal soap with saponified beeswax and guar gum
- Organic olive oil, honey and beeswax lip balm
- Clean burning 100% paraffin-free palm wax and beeswax travel candle…
…none of the bad stuff.”
- No propylene glycol or mineral oil
- No dyes or pigment
- No lauryl or laureth sulfate
- Absolutely NO animal testing… ever.
I know some other bloggers that would love these!!!
It packed a lot of color for it being natural. They come in five colors but I chose Heather Rose.
It’s pretty isn’t it? It actually has some glitter in it! Another surprise. I think I paid $5 or $6 for it, hard to remember because I just filled out a form…
They make tons of other products so check it out! I’m glad I did!!