tokidoki Spring 2012 Passport Collection
Take A Trip Around the World With Your Favorite Crew
Whether you prefer to travel by plane, boat or train, it’s time to get your passport ready for a new stamp as the tokidoki crew takes you on a trip to their favorite places around the world for Spring 2012. Once again, free spirits collide in Simone Legno’s adventurous depiction of faraway places. Bright hues, diverse characters and iconic monuments from London to Tokyo will have you dreaming about your next voyage.
The limited-edition tokidoki Passport Collection includes:
tokidoki Airways Palette ($42/$135 value) – This playful palette comes in a collectable suitcase shaped tin featuring the charming new Passport print. Inside you’ll find the essentials for a fantastic voyage: eight silky tokidoki eyeshadows named after iconic cities and a large keychain fob of the always sweet and sprinkled tokidoki character Donutella. Mix and match Paris (sparkling soft pink), Los Angeles (sparkling lavender), Tokyo (iridescent purple), Hong Kong (pearlized lime green), New York (pearlized olive green), Rome (matte chocolate brown), London (pearlized toffee) and Hawaii (matte vanilla) for multiple eye looks that take you from day to night in any destination.
Roulette Gloss Trio ($15) – This innovative 3-in-1 lip gloss trio is specially designed to house 3 mini glosses in one fun component. The formula is enriched with Kudzu extract, a plant native to Japan known for its gentle soothing properties, and marine extract, a vitamin and mineral rich ingredient for soft, supple lips. Each non-sticky gloss glides on to offer a medium pigmented, uber-shiny look and has a sweet vanilla mint scent. Wear each shade alone, or layer to create a custom shade:
- Coco Bella (dusty pink), Hercolino (peachy nude), Mozzarella (cranberry red)
- Arlecchino (bubblegum pink), Carina (soft pink), Ciao Ciao (peachy pink)
- Bruttino (berry purple), Adieu (cherry pink), Lion Pappa (hot pink)
tokidoki Passport Bag Collection ($20 – $45) – Whether it’s a long journey, or just a trip around town, the tokidoki Passport Bag collection offers the perfect travel silhouettes for any occasion. Select from three styles, each featuring the custom tokidoki Passport artwork, purple detailing and tokidoki logo charm and zipper pull.
- Passport Everyday Bag ($20) – a medium sized, multi-purpose bag for daily use or travel. The clear front panel design lets you see all the contents easily.
- Passport Clear Travel Bag ($28) – a new multi-purpose clear bag with travel container kit, including three air travel regulation tubes and 2 air travel regulation pots to store all your beauty needs.
- Passport Medium Hanging Travel Bag ($45) – this functional all-in-one bag is ideal for any trip. It includes multiple pocket dividers, elastic holders and a door hanger hook.
The tokidoki Passport Collection will be available for a limited time beginning February 2012 in all Sephora stores, as well as by calling 1-877-SEPHORA or logging on to sephora.com via computer or smartphone.