Are you loving the nail art trend? Fancying some glam or holiday patterns on those digits? Kind of wishing they were more affordable?
Here is your answer: OMG Nail Strips.
1. Clean and manicure nails and cuticles prior to applying nail strips
2. Peel nail strips from the flat side of the strip, the rounded side
will be placed just above your cuticles.
(If you have shorter nails you may want to cut the nail strips to
length leaving about 3/4″ hanging off the tip of your nail)
3. Place the round side of the nail strip at the base of your cuticle,
Applying pressure from the middle of the cuticle press around in one
direction and then the other.
4. Holding the nail strip at the cuticle base stretch the nail strip
over the tip of the nail while smoothing out any creases on the side
of the nail.
5. Using a cuticle pusher tuck the nail foil in along the cuticle base.
6. Hold your nail so it is facing up and with a thin nail file, filing
in a (downward only) direction remove the excess nail foil from the
tip and around the sides of your nail.
7. Now that your nail foil is applied use a hair dryer on high heat
and your finger to smooth out any remaining imperfections.
I couldn’t resist trying these out and loved my final results. Application was pretty simple, the hair dryer reminded me of the Jamberry nail decals I used prior.
These are much more affordable!
There are so many fun styles to choose from and for only $4.29 a set it is worth a try!
Product provided for 100% honest review