Lancôme Celebrates Génifique Day
To Benefit St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital®
With Lancôme’s radiance boosting Génifique collection, you can reveal a more youthful you every day and contribute to the life-saving children’s research and treatment. Lancôme invites you to support National Génifique Day, Friday, October 25, 2013. For every bottle of Advanced Génifique Youth Activating Concentrate or Génifique Eye Light-Pearl sold at participating Lancôme counters nationwide, a donation of $7 will be given directly to St. Jude’s Children’s Research Hospital to reflect Génifique’s seven day skin perfecting promise.
Throughout the month of October, select Dillard’s department stores and Celebrity Makeup Artist, Mickey Williams will be hosting events at Lancôme counters in support of Génifique Day. Come in to Dillard’s for a complimentary, professional makeup application session and personal product recommendation consultation from Williams herself and capture your beautiful new look in the Lancôme photo booths following your celebrity status makeover.
See the list below for the participating events and be sure to check to see if one is coming to your city!
· Thursday, October 10: Atlanta, GA – Dillard’s at the Perimeter Mall, 11AM – 4PM
· Friday, October 11: Houston, TX – Dillard’s at the Houston Galleria Mall, 12PM – 5PM
· Saturday, October 12: Dallas, TX – Dillard’s at the North Park Mall, 12PM – 5PM
· Friday, October 18: Orlando, FL – Dillard’s at the Orlando Florida Mall, 1PM – 5PM
· Saturday, October 19: Tampa, FL – Dillard’s at the Tampa International Plaza, 12PM – 5PM
· Tuesday, October 22: Phoenix, AZ – Dillard’s at the Arrowhead Towne Center, 3PM – 8PM
· Thursday October 24: Memphis, TN – Dillard’s at the Wolfchase Galleria Mall, 11AM – 4PM
· Friday, October 25: New York, NY – Macy’s Herald Square, 12PM – 5PM
Lancome @LancomeUSA @LancomeUSA LancomeUSA @LancomeUSA
*Instagram your hands in the shape of a heart with the hashtag #LancomeGivesBack and Lancôme will donate $1 to St. Jude*
For more information on the events and the partnership, please visit www.genifiqueday.com.